I WANT MORE OUT OF LIFE

All of us want a life without worries. With hope in our hearts and the future, we find a secure job and cope with the daily grind, balancing career, health and happiness. Retirement seems exciting with more free time, but the burden of finances might leave you with doubt and anxiety.

However, what if you could live the life you’ve always wanted? Imagine days with the freedom to relax, spend time with your family and friends and explore your interests. When you realise that you want more in life, you have a choice: to live with just enough to get by or build life the way you want it to be.

SAVING MORE FOR MY FUTURE LIVING

While you have savings in a mandatory scheme, it may be insufficient for the lifestyle you have always had. Reports show that most retirees deplete their mandatory scheme savings within five years after retirement. Additionally, with the increased average life expectancy of Malaysians*, 72.6 years for males and 77.6 years for females, you will need to save more to ensure that your retirement savings are sufficient to sustain your living for at least 15-20 years after you stop earning an active income.

*Source: Department of Statistics Malaysia 2020

Studies and reports recommend having at least two-thirds (67%) of your last-drawn income to maintain your current living conditions when you retire.
To achieve the two-thirds benchmark for your retirement, PPA suggests saving a minimum of a third (33%) of your monthly salary.
In the private sector, one can assume you are already contributing 11% of your salary to a mandatory scheme, while your employer contributes 12%, bringing mandatory contributions to a total of 23%.
Hence, you only need an additional 10% of your monthly income in Private Retirement Schemes (PRS) to get more out of life when you retire.

INSIDE-1 (1)

The amount each person needs for retirement may vary depending on the individual’s lifestyle. You can use PPA’s retirement calculator as a guide to find out how much you need to save for the retirement that you want.

Designed for Retirement
PRS was established with the main aim of helping you save more for your retirement.
Affordable
Open an account and save with a minimum contribution of RM100.
Flexible
Choose from 8 PRS Providers and various funds (Conventional or Shariah-compliant) to match your unique investment profile and risk appetites.
Tax Relief
Enjoy up to RM3,000 personal tax relief annually.
All-in-one
PPA provides one-stop account management and ongoing member services to protect your interests.
Regulated Framework
PRS is regulated by the Securities Commission Malaysia and the schemes are safeguarded by the Scheme Trustees.

MORE SAVINGS, MORE CONVENIENCE WITH PRS ONLINE

Developed by PPA, PRS Online is a hassle-free and convenient service to open and manage your PRS account anytime, anywhere. Stay connected and save more in PRS with instant access on any smart device.

WHEN I SAVE IN PRS, I CAN SEE MYSELF LIVING THE LIFE I WANT

Retirement is to be enjoyed, not endured. Spoil your grandkids with gifts and festive treats. Take a trip down memory lane and rekindle the spark with your loved ones. Build the vertical vegetable garden you’ve been dreaming of starting. Indulge in these life privileges, the way you want it to be.

Knowing how you want to live, makes it easier to start planning now. Enjoy your retirement days to do the things you love with the people you love and matters most to you.

I, Save in PRS now to indulge the life I want later.
Set your future in motion today.