How Much Do You Need to Save for Retirement?
It’s always good to start saving for your retirement once you begin to earn a monthly salary. Save regularly to grow your retirement savings.
Use this calculator to find out how much you will need to save for your retirement.
I am years old and planning to retire at age . I need my retirement income until age .
My current monthly income is RM
My current EPF total savings is RM
Total % EPF contribution per month
My current PRS savings is RM
My monthly contribution to PRS is %
I expect a % annual rate of return for my PRS savings before retirement.
Your Retirement Funds at Age
The above information is for illustration only and is based on your data input including the following assumptions.
- 2/3 of your last drawn salary to maintain your existing living standards into retirement.
- Your annual income increment rate is at 3%.
- Inflation rate is at 3% per annum.
- Life time EPF savings average at 4% dividend rate per annum.
- Upon retirement, you will keep your savings invested with 4% rate of return p.a. and make monthly withdrawal of an amount that you will need.
The Retirement Calculator should be used as a guide and not as a guarantee of meeting your retirement savings goal or intended to provide investment advice. Please consult a PRS Consultant for your retirement plan.